Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My "surgery"

This post needs some background explaining for it to make sense. LOL

During mommy's pregnancy she took the time to explain everything to me. Pretty much from how the baby grows inside the uterus, to the in utero milestones, to exactly how the baby is going to be born. As you know I am pretty smart and understand things pretty well. I KNEW the baby would come out of her vagina, I also watched LOTS of baby shows with her and saw lots of babies born that way.

Well after Adam was born via C-section, mommy felt she needed to explain how and why he was born that way. She explained every detail she could, to the best of her ability. She also showed me the incision where he came out.

After she explained everything to me I then asked how "my" baby was going to come out? Mom and Dad were at a loss for words. . . doing my "surgery" was a suggestion from one of the Drs.

Looking frightened before sugery
lookin scared before "surgery"

During surgery
during surgery

Baby is out
baby coming "out"

Showing me my baby
her baby is out!

Stitching me up (look on my face is priceless)
LOL she looks like its gonna hurt. hehe after "surgery"

After surgery (man I really do look worn out! LOL)
LOL wow she looks tired. hehe

"Surgery" Video

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Happy Anniversary Grandpa and Grandma Lee!

No comments: