Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Monday, November 10, 2008

HAHAHA and other updates from the past week. LOL

Well Mr Adam has had trouble pooping for the past couple days. Yesterday while running his bath water he started grunting so I simply just took his diaper off and put him on the toilet. LOL He pottied and pooped in the toilet and then laughed. Guess he was proud of himself. . . or maybe just happy not to have poopy stuck to his behind. LOL

I updated the the past week also. I know I'm slacking. LOL Just busy cleaning, taking care of kiddos, going through Christmas stuff (getting rid of the fake tree, old stockings since we don't have one for Adam that matches, and some of the old ornaments that are scratched etc, cuz we are getting new ones) and figuring out our patterns for our stockings and tree skirt we are making this year. Sooo excited!

No comments: