Not sure why I haven't blogged about this before but as it almost choked me up AGAIN tonight I said to myself, "I HAVE to blog about this TONIGHT".
As goes most nights I tuck Adam in and Dustin tucks Kadi in. We get PJs on, read a book, and lay the children in their beds and have "Mommy-Adam time" and "Daddy-Kadi time". We lay with the kids and talk about the day, what they ate, how they were, what they did, etc. After giving Adam his goodnight kiss, I say "I love you" and sign it. Every night he holds up his chubby little fingers and says "like this". I take his hand in mine and help mold his itty bitty fingers into the right shape and say "Yes, like this". Although I love watching him learn new things and do things on his own, I will REALLY miss his "like this".
No comments:
Post a Comment