Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tsunami Warning

Today was kind of a hecktic day as we were threatened with a Tsunami cause by a HUGE earthquake in Chile'. Luckily the Tsunami ended up not being as big of a threat as we were all expecting. :)

8:33am - Nothing like waking up at 5:15am to find out you are under a Tsunami warning. WOW! I'm scared! Please be praying. I'll update as I can from my phone but when things start happening I'll be turning the puter off. HUGGS

10:09am - Although not as panicked as I was earlier still worred. We are prepared as best we can be with what we've got. Praying for not only Ours and Hawaii's safety but also praying for the people in Chile'

11:31am - Alright peoples. Desktop computer tower about to be dismantled and taken to second floor. Hubby going to brave the commisary and maybe gas station. Oh what a day! (I will still have laptop.)

2:48pm - Watching this is crazy. Looks like its done receding! Filling in FAST.

In the end we just saw the water flow back and forth for a while. :)

No comments: