Homeschool Blog
Quick Peek
I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Scary
OK so now to let everyone know what is going on. We didn't want everyone to freak out about what is going on.
Standing in the bathroom with my mom and I today Kadi said her stomach hurt. She turned pail and slipped down the wall to keep from falling over, passed out and went into convulsions within a matter of seconds. 911 was called, she came to and they checked her out. She (and I) went to the hospital via ambulance due to this being the first time this has ever happened and not knowing the cause or if it would happen again. They did a few tests and we are going to an EEG on Monday morning.
Other than being tired and hungry she is doing well. Please keep her in your prayers. . . as well as me. I still haven't recovered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment