Aug 28 - The kids and I lounged around the hotel while Dustin was at work. Then Amber picked us home in preparation of our journey back home.
Aug 29 - Longest night ever turned into a very long day. Flight delays and a missed connection left us at the airport for 5+ more hours than anticipated. BUT God is good and sends his angels to cheer you up when you least expect it. Thanks to the long wait I had the opportunity to meet a lil one I hadn't seen yet and wrap my arms around a best friend I haven't seen in a few years. Thank you Janet for coming to the airport for hugs and a few pictures. I will forever be thankful for that long delay just for a hug.

After more chaos of trying to figure out was able to pick us up due to the delays our buddy Mike showed up and took us home.
I want to thank everyone who helped out so much to make this vacation happen. Mike and Danell thank you for the rides to and from the airport, Tekisha for watering my garden, feeding my fish and watching my house (and the Pugh kids), Amber and Mark for the rides to and from the airport and of course their Manny Justin for helping with their kids, and of course my awesome husband THANK YOU so much for the travel, time and effort you put in daily and yearly that saved up for this vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment