One of the best things about homeschooling are the opportunities that we come across. A few months ago Adam did a heart dissection at the Denver Museum with the enrichment program. It was amazing and he (WE) LOVED it! Well here we are coming up on some more dissections in Science for Kadence (bone, brain, eye and heart). Thinking about how awesome it was for Adam I called the museum to see if they had any other opportunities available. THEY DO! They are a couple of workshops coming up. One is for 2-3 graders and the other is for 4-6 graders. Both will involve dissections of a brain, lungs, eye, heart, frog and observations of other fun stuff.
I bought a Denver Museum of Nature and Science Family Plus pass today and registered them both in a workshop. Needless to say I have two VERY excited children. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment