Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Little Guy!

I took Adam to the Dr today thinking he had another ear infection since he keeps running on and off fevers, night waking and messing with his ears a lot. He DOES NOT have an ear infection but DOES have molars coming in already. Poor bean. He has 8 teeth already, I can't believe it.

They weighed him, he is now 19lbs and 10oz. I measured him at home, 27.75in. He is pretty small compared to Kadi at this age, she was 26.5lbs and 30in. LOL

It's not because we aren't feeding him well. LOL We have proof!
Adam's first rib!
He thought it was funny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez! I wish my kid would eat like that.. he wouldnt touch that if his life depended on it! I'm glad to hear it wasnt an ear infection.. but just more teeth! Oh.. the joy of motherhood!