Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Although Dustin and I don't celebrate Valentine's day we always try to make it special for Kadi, and of course now Adam.

I started the morning off with pink, heart shaped pancakes. Which they both throughly enjoyed!
making pink pancakes Pink heart shaped pancakes Heart shaped pancakes pink heart shaped pancakes

For lunch I made heart shaped cheese, heart shaped apple slices and heart shaped PBJs. (Adam got plain heart shaped toasted since he can't have peanut butter yet)
Heart shaped lunch! Adam's lunch, since he can't have peanut butter yet

For dinner we ordered heart shaped Pizzas from Papa John's. They were SUPER yummy!
Dinner

Other special little things included heart shaped stickers, mylar balloons, bubbles and some candies. Also, of course, they both got Valentine shirts and socks/tights.
(I'll have to get better pictures, none of the ones I got actaully show the shirt. LOL)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun... can you be MY mom?