Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Monday, March 9, 2009

Rough day

Well as most of you know Adam started sucking his thumb the day of his 2 month shots. It never became an "all the time" thing, only when he is trying to fall asleep and after about 5 minutes it falls out and he usually doesn't suck it again. So we pretty much just lef tit alone. Well now that he is a year old it is time to break the habit, along with bottles.

I just put him down for his nap and covered his hands with long socks, and rocked him to sleep. He fussed for a short bit and then fell asleep. When I went to put him in the pack and play he woke up and had a REALLY hard time going back to sleep. He is sounding asleep right now so attempt one down. Wish me luck at bedtime though.

Oh he is also doing good with the sippy cups now, only gets a bottle in the morning and at night. Next week we will take away the morning bottle.

No comments: