Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Monday, March 30, 2009

A tiny update

We are having a great time on the Big island. Still kinda feels weird knowing I am on top of a volcano that is currently active. hahaha Not to mention how friggin cold it is. LOL Seriously it is cold, it was 50 degrees when we started our first volcano tour yesterday at 8 am, and about 55 degrees at 1 pm when we started our second. It was neat though and we survive in our long sleeve t's, I brought jackets for the kiddos.

Kadi got REALLY interested in Pele, the fire goddess and was eager to learn all she could about her. We found "Pele's tears" while walking on the lava, which Kadi found to be utterly fantastic. So neat!

Today we are having a beach day. Going to see the black sand beach and the green sand beach. (I'll update with the actual names later)

Well off to take showers and get everyone ready to go.

HUGGS

No comments: