Today we celebrate our Moms, Grandmas, Nanas, Grammies, Sisters, and Friends.
Being a mom has been such a blessing to me. I am thankful each and everyday to have my children to make me laugh, make me cry, drive me crazy, mess up freshly folded laundry and even to throw food on the floor. They make life even more fabolous than I ever could have dreamed.
This year is an extra special year for me. Not only will I get to spend "my day" with my wonderufl kids but also MY MOMMY is flying here ON Mother's Day. It will be an emotional day, if you know me and my mom. LOL I am a true to heart Momma's girl and haven't seen her since a week after Adam was born, 14 months ago.
Of course, the day will be bitter sweet for my mom. On one hand she will be seeing me and the kids for the first time in 14 months, see Adam walk and talk for the first time and hold her precious Beautiful bear in her arms again. But on the other hand she will be missing spending Mother's day with my siblings.
Tomorrow also will be Dustin and Darrell's first Mother's Day without their mother.
1 comment:
Have fun with your mama! *hugs*
Post a Comment