Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm gonna soak up the sun. . .

Been a busy past couple weeks. Luaus, beaches, lots of sun, and a hiking trip to a waterfall today with a party of 9. . .yes I said 9. It was fun and deffinitely adventourous.

I know I have been slacking, sorry.

STILL hoping to catch up one day. (I know, I know. hahaha We'll see.)

BUT just because. . . here are a few pictures.

Aloha Grammy
Aloha Grammy

Our new truck. 2009 Saturn Outlook
Our Brand NEW Outlook

Kadi's birthday dinner
Kadi's birthday dinner
Kadi's birthday dinner

Adam's first lemon
Kadi's birthday dinner Kadi's birthday dinner

Birthday Presents
Birthday presents

Hanauma Bay
Hanauma Bay Hanauma Bay Hanauma Bay

Hanauma Bay Hanauma Bay Hanauma Bay

Kadi's Birthday Party
We did a "Decorate your own cake" Party.
Kadi's birthday party Kadi's birthday party
Kadi's birthday party
Kadi's birthday party Kadi's birthday party

Paradise Cove Luau with Grammy
Paradise Cove Luau Paradise Cove Luau Paradise Cove Luau Paradise Cove Luau Paradise Cove Luau

Bellows beach
We got a tad bit rained out. LOL
Grammy Visit - Bellows Beach Grammy Visit - Bellows Beach Grammy Visit - Bellows Beach Grammy Visit - Bellows Beach

This initially wasn't gonna be a picture post but Oh well. Enjoy! haha

No comments: