In other news we are all doing wonderful. Kadi and I are on a actual schedule for homeschooling now. I figure four is a good age to start with more structure. She is LOVING it and is quick to learn everything. I, of course, take every opportunity to teach her new stuff. . . for example she was reading her "The Little Mermaid" book yesterday and asked how Ariel could talk under water but she couldn't. LOL Out of the blue? Yes! But I jumped right on it. Explaining that Ariel is a "type" of fish and breathes through gills, like fish. We, on the other hand, breath through lungs. She then wanted to learn MORE! Thanks to GOOGLE I found all kinds of stuff. Go Me!
In case you were wondering this week in her Science lessons we are learning about plants. Thanks to a recent birthday party, we came home with a hand painted (by Kadi)pot, with soil and seeds. WOO HOO! Worked well with this weeks lessons. She also has a bean under damp paper towels, in a clear plastic cup, she has been tending to this week,
OK so picture time! Ya know it's hard for me to blog without adding atleast one picture. LOL


Seriously! Can this girl get anymore GORGEOUS!?

Oh and can I get anymore mean?

tee hee hee
1 comment:
The kids are getting soo big! Miss Kadi looks just like her momma! I'm praying Dustin makes a decision for you guys that is a good one.. Whether it be to stay in, or to get out.. Its a tough decision with todays economy, and having 2 kids and a wife.. But just know that whatever his decision is.. it will be the right one for you all!
Post a Comment