Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Saturday, June 13, 2009

An Update on Us and the Move

First off sorry I haven't emailed everyone back yet, about what is going on with our move. Truth is we still don't know anything. As of right now our Hawaii tour is still up in August 2009. We still don't know if/when/where we are moving. It seems it lies in Dustin's hands. IF he reenlists then we are moving in August 2009. . . IF he gets out then we will move April-May 2010.

You would think that it would be an easy choice, finanicial stability, stay in. However chances of Dustin deploying are high once we leave Hawaii. So that puts the ball in the other hand, easy choice, get out. BUT then we have to worry about the economy and what/if he can't get one of the several contracting jobs he has his foot in the door for. WHAT IF it falls thru. Then we are left being financially unstable and no clue where we would go from there.

There is NO easy answer.

This is a tough decision, he knows I will back him up all the way, no matter what. I know that he will choose what he believes to be right for our family. Yes it's gonna suck if he is deployed again, but one thing I have learned, I CAN DO IT! I may not handle it well, but We'll get thru it. . Just like we did last time.

I ask you all for prayers, for God to guide us in the right decision. . . as it must be made soon. WE don't know where this next road leads but GOD does! We KNOW we can trust Him and He will guide us.

As soon as we know something I will do my best to update. Once again sorry I haven't emailed everyone back. Hope this answers all ya'lls questions.

HUGGS
Lee Family

No comments: