I thought this would be fun! I copied this from Sandy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real, the smell of it really helps make things more Christmasy when it's 80 degrees outside. LOL
3. When do you put up the tree?
Right after Thanksgiving.
4.When do you take the tree down?
Within a few days after Christmas
5. Do you like egg nog?
Yes but sans alcohol, and not a whole lot in one sitting
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Hmmm probably a doll I named Ethel Peabody, later found out she is Grandma on "The Big Comfy Couch". I still have her.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Dustin, everything he usually asks for I don't think is fair to give as a present. . . ie He asked for a buffer for the car this year. . thats not a fun gift. LOL
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My Kids. Although we went WAY overboard this year. LOL oops
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
No but I am holding out for a NICE one. .. which I'm sure will be pretty expensive.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Ummmm Don't think I ever received a gift i didn't like.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Elf. . . with a whole trail of movies behind it. LOL Prancer, The Christmas Shoes, Rudolph, Frosty, Santa Claus is coming to town, All the Santa Clause movies.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Pretty early in the year if I happen to come by something I know will be a great present, otherwise about Thanksgiving time
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Probably but can't think of anything specific.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Sugar cookies made by my babies.
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes! We have white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I LOVE all Christmas music BUT to name a few. . .
Baby it's cold outside.
Believe - Polar Express
Where are you Christmas
White Christmas
We're a couple of misfits (LOL)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
An angel, closely resembles my Nana.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
1 on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
People being forced to say "Happy Holidays" even when they believe in Christ.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
Well this year I would have to say the clothespin reindeer my kids made. But I am very fond of the first Christmas ornament my hubby gave me, he bought it in Iraq and gave it to me when he came home. It's a Winnie the Pooh one.
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner?
Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
a blender and a cordless mouse for my laptop.
No comments:
Post a Comment