Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It starts. . .

and my children (and myself) couldn't be happier.

First a package from Grammy arrived on Saturday.
December fun

Then today, Monday, a package from Grandpa and Grandma arrived with LOTS of goodies.
DSC_4164 DSC_4175 DSC_4181
Playing Vet
DSC_4183

THEN just minutes after Grandpa's package arrived Aunt Trish's package arrived with lots of goodies and gifts AND presents from Great Grandma Lee. Phew!

So far they haven't even gotten a chance to open all of the presents, as Daddy had to work and didn't want to miss out on the fun. So we will finish tomorrow.

I love the way they light up when they see new goodies. hehe Even MORE so I can not believe this is our LAST Christmas in Hawaii. . . I CAN NOT wait to celebrate the holidays with family next year. I can not wait to see the faces of my family light up when they see how much my babies faces light up. *sigh*

No comments: