Now that vacation plans seem to be running smoothly I can now start assessing who all wants pictures and get some ideas of where we would like to do them. All Oklahoma shoots will be done at one place, on a single day. We will be in Oklahoma May 8-13. The 13th is the day I am HOPING for but that is yet to be determined, after all I AM coming smack in the middle of tornado season. LOL. . . The one exception being a newborn that I will have the pleasure of photographing while there. At this point I can assume to do 10 shoots. I will book according to who emails first. Email me at photographybyamylee@hotmail.com for pricing and more information.
Also as I mentioned before the edited shots will not be ready for a minimum of 2 weeks.
Friends and Family OUTSIDE of Oklahoma please email as well if you would like photos done while we are there and let me know WHERE you want them so we can plan accordingly.
*Original*
Ok so a few people have asked me if I would be available for shoots while passing through on vacation. Although I would like to say "sure", I have to make sure I am reasonable as far as how I plan to spend my time. A lot of friends and family haven't seen us in a LONG time, no one has seen Dustin in 3.5 years. Sooo I am going to sit down with Dustin and figure out tentative dates and get an idea of what we plan to do while in different cities/states. After fully assessing what I will have time for I will do another post, it then will be based on who books first*.
I will be in Oklahoma several times within the first few months of being back mainland so if you don't REALLY need them in May then just keep an eye out for future dates I will be available.
Also keep in mind that shoots done while on vacation will not be edited right away, it may take a couple to a few weeks for me to get them back to you.
HUGGS
*This does NOT apply to family who live outside of Oklahoma, if a photo shoot is desired we WILL work it in.
No comments:
Post a Comment