Yes, somehow I have suckered my husband into marrying me a second time. LOL
When we got married the first time we had to do it on military time and in a rush, since Dustin was leaving for Iraq in a few short months. So we got married just 2 days after Christmas, not exactly my "dream" wedding but I wouldn't change a thing about it. I had always "dreamed" of being married barefoot on the beach. Well about 1.5 years ago my husband asked me to marry him again, and this time on the beach. He has already given me anything and everything I could have ever wanted, but to give me this little faint dream that still lingered in my head was possibly the most romantic thing he has ever done. So on April 28th, 2010 We stood barefoot on the beach, holding the hands of our children, and speaking the fun, witty vows we had both written in front of a few friends and A LOT of strangers. = )

No comments:
Post a Comment