Don't forget to join in on the latest contest.
A special surprise to the first person that can correctly guess what Adam AND I will be for Halloween. Only one guess per person, Please. IF no one guesses both correctly then we will still give out a prize to the person/people who get one of them correct, or closest too.
As we do every year, we will reveal our costumes on Halloween. LOL
1st Hint: Both will be characters from a VERY popular CLASSIC movie.
2nd hint: It's NOT a Disney Movie
Happy Guessing
3 comments:
First thing I thought of was Lady and the Tramp but then I thought about Tinker Bell and Peter Pan!!
Okay okay I got it! Dorothy and Lion from Wizard of OZ!! That's got to be it!
I bet she's right! (Michelle)..At first I thought Danny & Sandy from Grease, but then I thought it HAD to be a cartoon with really cute characters..LOL! =)
Post a Comment