Ya I know I have been MIA for the past week or so.
We have been really busy, to include trying to get fun stuff in while Dustin is off, and I busted a wisdom tooth on Sunday night (no clue how or if it broke while eating something or not).
Was in lots of pain on Sunday night, Monday went to the Dentist for them to tell me I had to WAIT another day to go to the oral surgeon to get it out. BLAH! Soooo Tuesday I had it pulled. It was my worst day, novacane starting wearing off before I even got home. Took some med and was just sore the rest of the evening. Wednesday took some Motrin and have felt better than before all teh sinus/teeth started in the first place about 6 weeks ago. Ya my face feels bruised and uncomfy but not bad at all.
Well keep hecking back over the weekend for an actual update with some AWESOME pictures.
We are heading North Shore at about 6am to HOPEFULLY catch some good shots of the 30-35 FOOT waves that have been going on! No we are not crazy enough to get in the water. Just hoping to actually SEE some and get some pictures.
HUGGS
No comments:
Post a Comment