Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A busy day

Adam decided once again for the first time in about 2 months that he wanted to attempt walking again. LOL Seriously he hasn't walked (MAYBE a step here and there)since the last video I took of him taking several spurts of 5 steps. hahaha Last night and today he has taken it upon himself to try it again, walking a few steps here and there without coaching, up to 7. He has done this SEVERAL times. Maybe he is finally ready.

Also today Dustin's brother, Darrell, arrived and started the kick off of a VERY busy fun filled couple of months. He will be visiting until May 6th. My mom, Grammy, will be arriving May 10th and staying thru May 20th. . . THEN my best friend, Amy, and her husband, mother in law and 3 girls will be visiting May 21st thru May 31st. We are VERY exicited to have family and friends visiting. It sure helps with the home sickness.

On a whole other note, I have FINALLY finished uploading vacation pictures. LOL There are a TON, and truth be told I didn't even upload ALL of them. . . pretty much just a large chunk. LOL Now on to uploading all the videos. hahaha

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Just checking in with ya to see how things are going. *HUGS* :D