Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A climber, a spinner and a Gabba-er

Adam sure does have a personality all his own. Today I got a couple videos of him doing some stuff her learned VERY recently, as in, today is the first day I saw him do it. LOL

He can now climb onto the couch without assistance from anyone or anything. LOL He, of course, can climb down as well.

He was spinning around in the living room, not very good at it yet but it sure is cute. LOL

And Um is it a bad thing when your almost 14 month old points to the TV and says "Gabba"? As in Yo Gabba Gabba. LOL I know TV has become more of a daily thing be geesh kid way to make mom feel bad. LOL



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: