Quick Peek

I am hoping to update our "Quick Peek" section soon. 1-30-17

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Black Friday Everyone

No, I don't get to tell ya'll about any awesome deals we got or anything. Dustin had to be at work at 6:30am so we didn't go shopping, maybe next year.

So today I just wanted to do a give away. hehe Nothing big or fancy or anything but fun none-the-less. Leave a comment and at random we will pick a number to receive a special little something from Kadi and Adam.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can go black friday shopping next year together. Hopefully I won't break my foot the week before Thanksgiving. Give Kadi and Adam hugs and kisses from us.

From: Danell

Amanda Rabon-Canik said...

Just wanted to say I liked the updated page with the new pics!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amer said...

I'm late, but I'm leaving a comment =-) I love you!!! -Amer